PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA (COLONIES AND CAMPS)
In compliance with the provisions of the regulations on Protection of Personal Data, Buruntza Aldea, S.L. (hereinafter “Hípica Miracampos”) informs you that:
1. The personal data that you provide through the Registration Form and in the development of the activities will be incorporated into our files that have the purpose of organizing colonies, camps and similar activities, as well as managing the issues derived or related to them.
2. The data that is strictly necessary in each case may be communicated to the corresponding Sports Federations (generally Basque and Guipuzcoan Horse Riding Associations), entities and collaborating professionals in the activities in which Hicaica Miracampos, insurance company participates, as well as in the cases provided and authorized by law. These communications may include, in the event of an accident, health data.
3. During the development of colonies, camps and similar activities, Hípica Miracampos may take photographs, videos, etc. in which the image and voice of the participants are included. At the end of the activities, Hípica Miracampos will deliver a CD (or similar support) to each participant with images of them. The participant and their parents or legal representatives expressly authorize Hípica Miracampos so that their image and voice can be included in the cd of the colonies and camps as well as in their social networks, website and other promotional materials.
4. The interested party and, where appropriate, their parents or legal representatives expressly consent to Hípica Miracampos to send him information related to the activities he develops, by postal mail, telephone and by electronic means, including mail electronic and social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).
5. Hípica Miracampos complies with current legislation on the Protection of Personal Data and is registered in the General Registry of the Data Protection Agency. You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing to Hípica Miracampos, in Miracampos Urbanization, No. 7, 20160 Lasarte-Oria, telephone 943373777, email email@example.com
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
To make the reservation effective, an advance of € 150 must be paid as a place reservation. 25% of the same will be lost if the registration is canceled before January 15, 50% if it is canceled between January 16 and March 25 and 100% if it is canceled as of March 26. Once the week of camps begins, the right to return any amount paid is lost.
Likewise, the remaining amount must be paid before entering the camps, being the last day to do so on the day of entry. One week before entering the camps, the right to return the total amount will be lost unless the cancellation is due to force majeure (hospitalization or serious illness, death of relatives until second grade, etc.). In that case, the full amount will be refunded.
Once the camps have started, the money will not be refunded in any case, except due to the causes of force majeure previously mentioned, in which case the amount of days enjoyed will be deducted.